What is Python?
Python is an Interpreted, Object – Oriented ,high-level programming language with dynamic Semantics. Since python is easy to learn, many programming beginners choose to learn this as their first language. Syntax is simple and it is easy to implement your ideas into a code.
It can be used for multipurposes:-
- Console app
- Desktop application
- Web app
- Mobile app
- Machine Learning
- IOT applications
What is Python used for?
Many large companies use python like Amazon, Google, Facebook, Uber, etc.
(If you know how to code, you might get more chance to be hired by these companies!)
Libraries for Python
- Web frameworks
- Test Frameworks
- Text Processing
- Image Processing
- Graphical user Interfaces etc.
Why we need to learn python?
Data Science –
- python has a capability for data analysis and data visualisation.
- python provides plenty of library and framework such as PyBrain,Numpy and PyMySQL.
Machine Learning –
- many libraries and tools for machine learning are developed in python and publicly available for free.
Web development –
- lt offers so many good libraries and frameworks.
- Django and Flask make web development really easy.
- python developers are some of the highest paid developers especially in web development, machine learning, and data analysis.
Careers that are perfect for job applicants with Python skills.
- Python for Data Science
- Python for AI and Machine Learning
- Bigdata Analytics with Python
- Python for IOT
- Web app with Python
- GUI app with Python
Start learning python!